Step 1: Gain knowledge about your current score.
Step 2: Take action to change what doesn’t work.
A high CSA score may increase insurance premiums and puts you at risk of being dropped by an insurance company. Our Safety Department can provide insight into your CSA score and then create a meaningful action plan to get you back on track.
Our Safety Department provides information with:
– A customized monthly CSA review.
– Real-time information on unsafe driving.
– Comprehensive management reports.
– Information on roadside inspections and driver report cards.
Our Safety Department follows through with an action plan that:
– Generates letters of violations to help you address safety and compliance issues.
– Congratulations messages to help you encourage compliant behavior.
– Tracks all roadside inspections for the previous month to help you compare progress over time.
-Maintains meaningful action documents for a 36 month period.